- Current Prices:$89,999 to $125,900
- Closed Prices:$84,000 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$104,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$281/quarter,$208 to $351/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:790 to 1,254Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Azalea Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Azalea Lakes are about $70,000 – $125,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.