- Current Prices:$649,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$520,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$475
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1923 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:465 to 1,986Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Azalea Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Azalea Park are about $285,000 – $590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.