- Current Prices:$169,999 to $185,000
- Closed Prices:$174,900 to $194,718
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$1368/quarter,$0,$456/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,306 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Azalea represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Azalea are about $95,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, guest parking, lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.