- Current Prices:$178,900
- Closed Prices:$151,000 to $194,718
- Median Sale Price:$174,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$372 to $462/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,306 to 2,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Azalea represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Azalea are about $95,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, none, 1 assigned space and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.