- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$344
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,101 to 2,946Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Azura are about $160,000 – $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.