- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $221,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$37 to $75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,289 to 2,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Back Creek Chase are $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.