- Current Prices:$95,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$43,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$127 to $439,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:708 to 3,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bacliff are about $60,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.