- Current Prices:$46,900 to $115,000
- Closed Prices:$39,000 to $119,000
- Median Sale Price:$70,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$360 to $470,$0 to $470/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 1,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bahama Village are about $35,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.