- Current Prices:$619,000
- Closed Prices:$619,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$859,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$68.9 to $78/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,891 to 2,202Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bahia is a neighborhood in Novato, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, cape cod and traditional style, and they were built between 1970 and 1978. Homes in Bahia are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bahia typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.