- Current Prices:$349,900 to $569,266
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $532,478
- Median Sale Price:$471,986
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$180 to $196/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,421 to 4,631Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Bailey Springs are about $285,000 – $535,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.