- Current Prices:$499,900 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $635,110
- Median Sale Price:$417,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$726/quarter,$242 to $266.2/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,284 to 3,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baileys Glen are about $315,000 – $555,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.