- Current Prices:$219,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $35/mo,$32 to $635
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 1,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Baker Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baker Heights are about $140,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.