- Current Prices:$269,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$227 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,460 to 2,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Baker Hill are about $210,000 – $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, none and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.