- Current Prices:$225,000 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$228,000 to $281,520
- Median Sale Price:$245,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$53/mo,$280 to $303,$590 to $626,$274 to $330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,720 to 3,345Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Bakers Crossing are about $160,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.