- Current Prices:$174,900 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$161,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:956 to 1,125Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Bal Harbour Chateaux Condominiums is a neighborhood in Apollo Beach, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are non-traditional, traditional and contemporary style, and they were built between 1969 and 1972. Homes in Bal Harbour Chateaux Condominiums are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Bal Harbour Chateaux Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.