- Current Prices:$365,000 to $565,900
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$325 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,637 to 3,699Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Bal Harbour Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bal Harbour Cove are about $165,000 – $575,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.