- Current Prices:$122,000 to $143,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $117,000
- Median Sale Price:$95,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $252/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:637 to 948Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Bal Harbour is a neighborhood in Largo, Florida. Homes in Bal Harbour are 750 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 23-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Bal Harbour typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.