- Current Prices:$2,750,000 to $5,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,435,000 to $12,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1449
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:716 to 4,203Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Balboa Island are about $1,895,000 – $8,695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.