- Current Prices:$1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$1,295,000 to $3,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,774,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$515
- Association Fee Ranges:$1414 to $1687/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,625 to 4,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 2003. In general, homes in Balboa Park at Bankers Hill are about $1,540,000 – $3,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.