- Current Prices:$2,150,000 to $32,000,000
- Closed Prices:$930,000 to $19,380,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1813
- Association Fee Ranges:$7166/quarter,$150 to $818/mo,$0 to $428
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1909 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:868 to 11,771Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Balboa Peninsula is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Balboa Peninsula are about $1,175,000 – $29,995,000 and sit on 4-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, 2-car garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.