- Current Prices:$2,395,000 to $32,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,650,000 to $14,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,698,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1912 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:868 to 11,771Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Balboa Peninsula Point are about $1,830,000 – $29,995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 3-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.