- Current Prices:$312,000
- Closed Prices:$296,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$251
- Association Fee Ranges:$288.5 to $700,$262 to $395/mo,$344.5 to $386
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 2,385Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Baldwin Park Condominiums are about $165,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.