- Current Prices:$383,640
- Closed Prices:$276,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $357.21,$0 to $400/mo,$0 to $700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,226 to 2,463Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Baldwin Park Condominiums is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. Homes in Baldwin Park Condominiums are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Baldwin Park Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.