- Current Prices:$299,000 to $1,925,000
- Closed Prices:$299,500 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$473,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$358/quarter,$600 to $750,$284.5 to $380,$262 to $500/mo,$269 to $680
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 7,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Baldwin Park features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Baldwin Park are about $255,000 – $2,550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.