- Current Prices:$186,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $291,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$330,$43.5 to $48,$43 to $54/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,728 to 5,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Ballenger Creek Center Pond is a neighborhood in Frederick, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2001 and 2012. Homes in Ballenger Creek Center Pond are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Ballenger Creek Center Pond typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.