- Current Prices:$469,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $509,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 3,588Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Ballentine is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ballentine are about $215,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.