- Current Prices:$290,000 to $418,500
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $443,500
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $600/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,608 to 3,982Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Ballentine are about $245,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.