- Current Prices:$185,000 to $185,500
- Closed Prices:$168,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$237,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$15 to $150/mo,$150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,445 to 2,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Balmorea is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Balmorea are about $175,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished, finished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.