- Current Prices:$719,000
- Closed Prices:$635,000 to $940,000
- Median Sale Price:$762,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$584
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$266 to $382/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 1,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Bancroft Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Bancroft Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bancroft Village are about $245,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, detached garage, guest parking, off street parking and space per unit - 2.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.