- Current Prices:$199,000
- Closed Prices:$245,990 to $360,630
- Median Sale Price:$324,737
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$187 to $615,$32.94 to $193/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,342 to 3,067Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and continuing today. In general, homes in Bannon Lakes are about $225,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.