- Current Prices:$544,000 to $629,900
- Closed Prices:$366,500 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$830,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$1403 to $1482/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,021 to 4,148Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Banyan Woods features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Banyan Woods are about $340,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.