- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$186,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:778 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Baracoa is a neighborhood in Hialeah, Florida. Homes in Baracoa are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and carport, and homes in Baracoa typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.