- Current Prices:$118,000 to $128,000
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $158,000
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $316.08,$219 to $316/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:670 to 1,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Barcelona North Condominium represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barcelona North Condominium are about $60,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.