- Current Prices:$515,000 to $1,650,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$260
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $30,$183.34 to $362.94/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,147 to 6,411Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Barclay Downs is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Barclay Downs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barclay Downs are about $215,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street, carport and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.