- Current Prices:$135,000 to $149,000
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $146,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,313 to 1,540Sq. Ft.
The building offers many desirable amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Barclay Square are about $100,000 – $145,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.