- Current Prices:$85,000 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $110,000
- Median Sale Price:$91,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$344/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:907 to 1,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Barkeley Square represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barkeley Square are about $50,000 – $125,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.