- Current Prices:$110,000 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $97,000
- Median Sale Price:$79,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:907 to 1,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The style of homes in Barkeley Square run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees around $359, master fees ranging from $344 to $357. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $720 to as high as $915.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.