- Current Prices:$450,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $587,500
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,406 to 2,810Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Barrett Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barrett Hills are about $265,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.