- Current Prices:$100,000 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$86,000 to $213,900
- Median Sale Price:$180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$178 to $231/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Barretts Brothers features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Barretts Brothers represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barretts Brothers are about $85,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.