- Current Prices:$199,872 to $239,500
- Closed Prices:$86,000 to $213,900
- Median Sale Price:$94,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Looking to buy a new home? Barretts Brothers is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $230, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,875 to as high as $7,847. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $175 to $230, and taxes for the year can range from $2,700 to $4,244. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size. There is space for your vehicle both in residential garages and on the street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.