- Current Prices:$1,099,000 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$589,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$780,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$535
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$108 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:824 to 4,496Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Barrio features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barrio are about $530,000 – $920,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.