- Current Prices:$590,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$429,990 to $755,000
- Median Sale Price:$494,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$284
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$95 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,059 to 3,184Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bartlett Heard Lands are about $175,000 – $870,000 and sit on 38784.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.