- Current Prices:$1,395,000 to $12,900,000
- Closed Prices:$3,897,500
- Median Sale Price:$3,897,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$536
- Association Fee Ranges:$360 to $525/mo,$0,$100 to $3000,$160 to $2080/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:4,107 to 16,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Barton Creek are about $465,000 – $10,750,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.