- Current Prices:$329,950 to $419,950
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1916 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,139 to 3,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Battery Court is a neighborhood in Richmond, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are two story style, and they were built between 1916 and 1954. Homes in Battery Court are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and street, and homes in Battery Court typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.