- Current Prices:$190,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $333/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 1,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
The homes in Battery Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Battery Heights are about $80,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.