- Current Prices:$1,500,000 to $2,900,000
- Closed Prices:$855,000 to $3,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$391
- Association Fee Ranges:$286/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,783 to 7,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Battery Park is a neighborhood in Bethesda, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style. The community was originally developed around 1932, but new homes were built as recently as 2016. Homes in Battery Park are 4,400 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Battery Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.