- Current Prices:$659,000 to $714,500
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$841,787
- Average $ per sq ft:$791
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,266 to 2,487Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Bay Breeze are about $465,000 – $745,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.