- Current Prices:$240,000 to $479,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$253,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $1850/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,267 to 3,521Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Bay Forest is a neighborhood in Naples, Florida. Homes in Bay Forest are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on one-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bay Forest typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.