- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $5,500,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $1,560,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,090,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$596
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $292/mo,$0 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,745 to 5,114Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bay Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bay Heights are about $565,000 – $2,870,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.