- Current Prices:$350,000 to $4,999,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$561 to $571/quarter,$700 to $800,$700,$116 to $696.75/mo,$1 to $4640
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,498 to 15,892Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bay Hill are about $350,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.