- Current Prices:$350,000 to $399,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$381
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$82 to $398/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:812 to 1,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bay Pointe features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The homes in Bay Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bay Pointe are about $110,000 – $715,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, guest parking, garage parking, off street parking, space per unit - 1, detached garage and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.