- Current Prices:$122,500 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$121,500 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $345/mo,$0,$870 to $1125/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1984 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,051Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Looking to buy a new home? Bay Pointe Yacht Racquet Club is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $270 to $870, master fees ranging from $300 to $900. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,002 to as high as $1,741.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.