- Current Prices:$1,050,000 to $1,498,000
- Closed Prices:$1,120,000 to $1,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,331,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$487
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $151/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,035 to 3,743Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Bay Port are about $700,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, side yard access, guest parking and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.