- Current Prices:$491,900 to $629,000
- Closed Prices:$316,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$232
- Association Fee Ranges:$90/mo,$0 to $1100,$1033 to $1300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,718 to 4,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bay Port represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bay Port are about $330,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.